Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] PostgreSQL package branches moved; pkg-postgresql can commit now

From: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>
To: pkg-postgresql-public(at)lists(dot)alioth(dot)debian(dot)org
Cc: PostgreSQL in Debian <pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] PostgreSQL package branches moved; pkg-postgresql can commit now
Date: 2012-06-04 11:48:59
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Re: Martin Pitt 2012-06-04 <20120604113015(dot)GF2507(at)piware(dot)de>
> with today's new microreleases I need to do uploads of all versions
> and experimental/unstable/squeeze/, which is a good opportunity to
> finally move the packaging branches off my personal Launchpad account
> (where only I can commit) to bzr.debian.org, where everyone in
> pkg-postgresql can commit:
>
> http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/pkg-postgresql/

Great news! \o/

I will probably take the opportunity to move the "pgapt" branches of
the packaging there as well, so everything is in one place. (I'll
stick them in a subdirectory, so people will not get confused.)

I hope to have some time to work on this soon - depending on how much
the family lets me :)

Christoph
--
cb(at)df7cb(dot)de | http://www.df7cb.de/