Re: problem with streaming replication

From: Caio Boiteux <caio(at)arras(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem with streaming replication
Date: 2012-05-07 21:24:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

Sorry for replying to myself but I fixed the problem
it was a simple case of library mixup

if someone gets the same error
check your ld.so.conf for the directory(s) where the postgres librarys are
in my case I had both postgres 9.0 ands 9.1 instaled and the libs of the 9.0
version were geting selected for the 9.1 version
this resulted in a postgres that worked but couldn't do streaming replication

fixing the ld.so.conf order, fixed the error

thanks
Caio Boiteux