Re: Re: [BUGS] pg_dump: aborting because of server version mismatchT

From: Robert Bernier <robert(at)pg-live(dot)info>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: [BUGS] pg_dump: aborting because of server version mismatchT
Date: 2012-05-02 22:48:25
Lists: seapug

There used to be a switch in pg_dump that would disable the version, you can
even see that's in the man page. However, it is not reccommended and the most
recent versions have fully deprecated the switch. Technically speaking that
means that you can even use an older version of pg_dump and it wouldn't
generate any errors although I wouldn't want to test it out on important stuff.

Robert Bernier