about the seapug website

From: Robert Bernier <robert(at)pg-live(dot)info>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about the seapug website
Date: 2012-04-14 21:11:39
Lists: seapug

This email is about our online presence @ seapug.org .

- The seapug.org website doesn't seem to have a link for mail archives. It
would be nice if could be profiled on the front page
http://archives.postgresql.org/seapug/

- I'm not seeing downloads for a number of presentations I have given. I'd
like to make sure that they are available for people to see.

- Can we drop the 'submit talk' link?

- Can we complete a form page for the 'request talk' link?

Robert