Runtime SHAREDIR for testing CREATE EXTENSION

From: Sandro Santilli <strk(at)keybit(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Runtime SHAREDIR for testing CREATE EXTENSION
Date: 2012-02-21 10:19:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm trying to understand what options I have to test "CREATE EXTENSION"
w/out installing the extension files in their final destination.

Could not find a way to set SHAREDIR from within psql, nor a way
to specify it in initdb call. Am I missing it something ?

PS: please include my address in replies as I have mail delivery
disabled from the list. Thank you.

--strk;