xpath_table

From: "magtiki2(at)juno(dot)com" <magtiki2(at)juno(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: xpath_table
Date: 2011-11-22 23:19:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I noticed in the Postgres 9.1 manual that the xml2 module has been removed. I was looking to use the xpath_table functionality (making an xml doc look like a table so I could join it with other tables) but it looks like I can't.

Is there another way to make an xml doc look like a table?

Mike Bender

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ecc2e3f9a155393b1est05vuc