Postgresql junior developer : Central London

From: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory(at)campbell-lange(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql junior developer : Central London
Date: 2011-10-14 11:51:37
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We seek a budding postgresql developer to work with our software team
developing plpgsql stored procedures for our rota management
applications, used in over 50 UK hospitals.

More information can be found at:

www.clwrota.com

Potential recruits should be interested in working on Linux and
proficient in working on the command line.

We make extensive use of python. Training in this and other aspects of
the job will be provided.

Our offices are based in Central London just off Tottenham Court Road.

If you are interested in applying for this job please email
<jobs(at)campbell-lange(dot)net> enclosing either a text or PDF-based version
of your CV.

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
rory(at)campbell-lange(dot)net