Re: Contrib source

From: <gnuoytr(at)rcn(dot)com>
To: "Michael Nolan" <htfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Reid(dot)Thompson(at)ateb(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Contrib source
Date: 2011-06-30 16:48:57
Lists: pgsql-general

I just got wholly confused. Synaptic makes it appear that *contrib is a separate entity. And the source isn't in a src subdirectory, but in the contrib directory directly. If I built PG on a regular basis, I might remember all this.

The xTuple folks only support a few PG releases, and with a specific set of modules built in. So, off to build it again.

Robert