BUG #6055: connection refused

From: "Sav" <halsa01(at)ca(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6055: connection refused
Date: 2011-06-08 06:47:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6055
Logged by: Sav
Email address: halsa01(at)ca(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.5
Operating system: Solaris 10
Details:

Hi

I have Solaris 10 machine. I get error Connection refused error. The
complete error is "Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are
correct and that the
postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections."

And when we check the postgres log we see the below trace.

EDTFATAL: 57P01: terminating connection due to administrator command.

Could you please let me know the reason of this connection refused. Are
there any patches available?

Thanks
Savita