Re: Patch by request at pgcon

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: "<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch by request at pgcon
Date: 2011-05-19 18:19:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Greg Stark (stark(at)mit(dot)edu) wrote:
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net> wrote:
> > Quick code-only review: sortedAttrs is a horrible var name for what it
> > is.  More like 'sortbyName' would make more sense, at least to me.
> > Also, no regression test..? :)
>
> Do we have regression tests for psql \ commands?

There's certainly lots of usage of psql \ commands in the regression
tests, though we don't have a dedicated "test psql \ commands"
regression suite. Suppose it's a toss-up on if we should add this/other
ones. My comment was more toungue-in-cheek as I stressed regression
tests in my talk this morning. :)

Stephen