pgAdmin III commit: So,I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF-

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: So,I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF-
Date: 2011-05-19 15:44:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
So, I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF-8" and tried to restore into a database using a backup from earlier. When I click on "Display objects" tab, I see an error being displayed, although the actual restore happens just fine. Note that no error occurs in English locales.

Took me a while to figure this one out. The issue is with frmRestore::OnEndProcess() function. It naively avoids lines containing ";" or "P" as the first letter. So in the English locale, the last line about the "Process returned exit code 0" is handled. However in other locales, this will be translated and hence the last line will be inspected leading to a spurious error.

The fix is to avoid inspecting the last line.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=73df2d05995957128c666817f6f883513e50d931
Author: Nikhil S <nixmisc(at)gmail(dot)com>

Modified Files
pgadmin/frm/frmRestore.cpp |    4 ++++

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-05-19 15:45:15