BUG #6027: OLE DB Provider not available

From: "dhaval" <d_dhaval(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6027: OLE DB Provider not available
Date: 2011-05-17 14:30:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6027
Logged by: dhaval
Email address: d_dhaval(at)rediffmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0
Operating system: windows-7 , 64-bit
Details:

Hello,

I have downloaded Postgres-Sql - ver 9.0 on my laptop.
It has windows 7 and is 64-bit.

I wanted to use this for some application development in Visual basic-6.

But I am unable to make a connection through my vb-6 applicaton.

Can some 1 help me with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhaval