AustinPUG April mtg on 13th

From: <cwiserr(at)austin(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: AustinPUG April mtg on 13th
Date: 2011-04-06 20:57:06
Lists: austinpug

April mtg will be on Wednesday the 13th @ the Austin Enova office.
(The address and time are on the pug page: http://pugs.postgresql.org/austinpug)

Who wants to share/present something?

Some of us Enovans just returned from PG East conference (https://www.postgresqlconference.org).
Would anyone be interested in going thru [the slides of] any of the talks? (https://www.postgresqlconference.org/files/east_2011_schedule.html)
Please reply on this ASAP.

In the March mtg, we discussed how to increase attendance.
For those that haven't attended in a while, what would "trigger" you to "materialize"? heh heh

Jim suggested we get the April mtg announcement posted on the PostgreSQL Weekly News, which we're gonna try to do.
Anybody go to the Linux Fest last weekend?

Other ideas? please the mailing list: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org

RSVP if you want pizza.

Thanks,

Cindy Wise
cwiserr(at)austin(dot)rr(dot)com