BUG #5931: password when setup

From: "mac" <wesleygu(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5931: password when setup
Date: 2011-03-15 14:23:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5931
Logged by:          mac
Email address:      wesleygu(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0
Operating system:   WIN7
Details:

when i install the software, after i choose the directory of software, the
SETUP need me input the password. this afternoon in another computer, i
input "postgres" to continue, but at my home, i try "postgres" or
"postgrespass", it all says "the password specified was incorrect. Please
enter the correct password for the postgres windows user account", so i cant
continue.
please help me!

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Robert BrewerDate: 2011-03-15 15:57:46