pgAdmin III commit: Display the message only when we're connected

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Display the message only when we're connected
Date: 2011-01-19 22:37:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Display the message only when we're connected

When we change a server's setting, we always have the usual message "Some
changes will not take effect until the next time pgAdmin connects to the
server" wether or not we are connected to this server.

This patch displays the message only when the user is connected to this
server.

Report from Josh Berkus.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=a01c3379c841e71757db760182afd1ef381808f6

Modified Files
CHANGELOG                 |    2 ++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgServer.cpp |    5 +++--

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-01-19 22:40:41