pgAdmin III commit: Display the message only when we're connected

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Display the message only when we're connected
Date: 2011-01-19 22:37:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Display the message only when we're connected

When we change a server's setting, we always have the usual message "Some
changes will not take effect until the next time pgAdmin connects to the
server" wether or not we are connected to this server.

This patch displays the message only when the user is connected to this
server.

Report from Josh Berkus.

Branch
------
REL-1_12_0_PATCHES

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=8fdeaf308eb14ced5c70b37bf605c4070153ecac

Modified Files
CHANGELOG                 |    2 ++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgServer.cpp |    5 +++--

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-01-19 22:40:41