Re: Create database/table using postgresql stored function

From: Manasi Save <manasi(dot)save(at)artificialmachines(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Manasi Save" <manasi(dot)save(at)artificialmachines(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Create database/table using postgresql stored function
Date: 2010-12-08 10:04:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Also I want to query multiple databases from stored functions from one
central database.

for ex :=

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION test () RETURNS AS
$BODY$

SELECT * FROM db2.volume
ORDER BY db2.volume.volumeID

$BODY$
LANGUAGE sql STABLE
COST 100
ROWS 1000;'

I have implemented this thing in mysql but I am not really sure is it
possible in postgresql.

--
Regards,
Manasi Save