pgAdmin III commit: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax for enum

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax for enum
Date: 2010-11-03 17:56:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax for enum

I changed the Add button with two buttons (Add Before and Add After). The rest
of the patch is used to allow the addition of a new label to an existing enum
type if we are connected to an 9.1+ release.

I also had to split the queries so that a user can enter more than 1 element
at a time, because PostgreSQL doesn't accept more than one ALTER TYPE query
that adds another element to an enum user type in the same statement. But the
method to "split the statements" fires only with enum types.

Implements #269.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=8dc53145d50ed2f65a112700c1390db79120f6d7

Modified Files
CHANGELOG | 1 +
pgadmin/dlg/dlgProperty.cpp | 144 ++++--
pgadmin/dlg/dlgType.cpp | 81 +++-
pgadmin/include/dlg/dlgProperty.h | 4 +
pgadmin/include/dlg/dlgType.h | 6 +-
pgadmin/schema/pgType.cpp | 13 +-