Re: PostgreSQL ODBC 8.04.0200 and Crystal Reports XI Developer

From: Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de
To: Raiford(at)labware(dot)com, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL ODBC 8.04.0200 and Crystal Reports XI Developer
Date: 2010-10-08 11:50:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

you don't happen to have a semicolon within your password?
This obviously cuts the connection string sent by the PGAPI used by Crystal Reports.
Try an ODBC DSN without spaces.
Does the test connection via the configuration dialogue of the DSN work?

Good luck,

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit