jdbc pool problem

From: "guanyi" <guanyi(at)classifone(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: jdbc pool problem
Date: 2010-10-07 07:30:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I use PGPoolingDataSource to create connection pool.
I would like to ask about how long the connection pool clean up connections.Can i control?
I use Jdbc3PoolingDataSource before useing PGPoolingDataSource,but the postgresql log shows unexpected EOF on client connection.
I do not know why,so use PGPoolingDataSource.But fixed point in time the connection pool automatically disconnect all connected,and then re-establish the connection.
The postgresql log doesn't display any prompts.
Can you give me some suggestions to solve this problem.
I use ubuntu 9.10 and postgresql 8.3.

Thanks and Best Regards
guan yi

Shanghai  Lingyi  Technology  Co.Ltd ,Beijing Branch
Tel:+86-10-62166752-23
Fax:+86-10-62146795
E-mail:guanyi(at)classifone(dot)com(dot)cn
Web:www.classifone.com.cn

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: danapDate: 2010-10-08 00:50:19