Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF

From: Jens-Christoph Brendel <jbrendel(at)linuxnewmedia(dot)de>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Thomas Uzunoff <tuzunoff(at)linuxnewmedia(dot)de>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF
Date: 2010-09-21 15:52:40
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi all,

the posting by my colleague Mr. Uzunoff was no spam - from my point of
view - because there was nothing to sell. The article was a gift. You
had to give us your mail address just because otherwise we wouldn't be
able to sent you the pdf. But again: We didn't forced anyone to display
his address if he won't. Let me put it this way: We offered a valuable
article for free because we thought that might be helpful for the
audience here. If the majority of the readers is bothered by such a mail
we will let it be.

BTW: Another article on Thursday at the same place will explain the new
master-slave replication in PostgreSQL 9.0 step by step.

regards

Jens-Christoph Brendel

--
Jens-Christoph Brendel

= Editor-in-Chief              Linux Technical Review =
Linux New Media  AG       |    Phone:  +49 89 9934 1146
Putzbrunner Str. 71       |    Fax:    +49 89 9934 1199
81739 München, Germany    |    Mobile: +49 163 356 2561

jbrendel(at)linuxnewmedia(dot)de - http://www.linuxnewmedia.de

Linux New Media         Lawrence -  Malaga - Manchester
The Pulse of Linux      München - Sao Paulo -  Warszawa

Vorstand: Brian Osborn,    Hermann Plank
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rudolf Strobl

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Leon StarrDate: 2010-09-21 16:57:54