pgAdmin III commit: Make sure we don't ask to save if there's no change

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Make sure we don't ask to save if there's no change
Date: 2010-09-15 18:55:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Make sure we don't ask to save if there's no changes

We need to call the OnCellChanges() method, to check if there is a change in
a cell of the row. The issue this patch fix is when a user enters in edit mode,
changes nothing and hits Enter or Escape. If he quits the edit grid window
immediately after that, pgAdmin used to ask about saving modified datas. This
patch adds the code to check if the message is really useful.

Report from Steffen Kuhn.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=eef24219729f61a3a96d4b12b5f42b2eb503750c

Modified Files
pgadmin/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp | 9 +++++++++