Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF

From: "J(dot) Roeleveld" <joost(at)antarean(dot)org>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL article online - PDF
Date: 2010-09-10 17:35:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Friday 10 September 2010 16:55:35 Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> Mladen Gogala wrote on 08.09.2010 19:32:
> > Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> >> No it's not.
> >>
> >> That particular article is free to dowload.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Thomas
> >
> > Yes, if you sign up, which I declined. This is a borderline thing.
>
> Please do include the list in your answers.
>
> You do not need to sign up. I downloaded the file without it
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I have to agree with Mladen Gogala here.
I am unable to find a way to download that file without having to register.

You may be able to without simply because you may have registered previously
and are still "logged into the site".

Can you guide us through that site to get to the file without having to leave
name and email and without having to be logged into that site?

--
Joost Roeleveld