BWPUG Meeting September 8th Reminder

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting September 8th Reminder
Date: 2010-09-07 17:55:22
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

A reminder that tommorrow night, BWPUG will be gathering for its September
meeting. This months we're rounding up the gang to discuss "PostgreSQL
Security via SE-Postgres", including the current TODO's, and what to focus on
now that 9.0 is just around the corner, and 9.1 development will be starting
in earnest. We expect to have a good crowd on hand, including some potential
out-of-towners, so we hope to see you there as well

When: Septmber 8th, ~6:30PM.
Where: 7070 Samuel Morse Dr, Columbia, MD, 21042.
Host: OmniTI

As always we will have time for networking and likely hit one of the local
restaurants after the meet

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net