BUG #5633: an empty row with null-like values in not-null field

From: "tkim" <kth999(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5633: an empty row with null-like values in not-null field
Date: 2010-08-30 00:10:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5633
Logged by:          tkim
Email address:      kth999(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0 beta 4
Operating system:   windows 7 professional
Details:

After inserting a lot of data into a partitioned table, i found a weird
thing. When I query the table, i can see an empty row with null-like values
in 'not-null' fields.

To show you guys the captured image, i think it's good to link my question
on StackOverflow website.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3597000/postgresql-9-0-an-empty-row-with-
null-like-values-in-not-null-field

thnx.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Jaseb BettsDate: 2010-08-30 09:00:43