Re: Connection limits and MS Access?

From: Benjamin Smith <lists(at)benjamindsmith(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection limits and MS Access?
Date: 2010-08-17 22:33:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Monday, August 16, 2010 01:33:33 pm Mike Toews wrote:
I haven't done any special modifications from the
> default settings, except enable Row Versioning and Updatable Cursors
> (Page 2 options).

And, for some reason, checking these options fixed the problem. I haven't yet
had the time to figure out which of these two does the trick, but changing it
thusly does it! (Have incorporated screenshots thusly in our dox as a nice
contribution to long, tortured existence of Cargo Cult computing)

Thanks,

Ben