Open Source conference in Hungary

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Open Source conference in Hungary
Date: 2010-08-13 09:05:32
Lists: pgeu-general
Hello all,

a friend of mine told me about this open source conference in Hungary:

Takes place october 8th in Szeged. Another friend told me they had ~ 300
attendees last year and all talks are in hungarian.

Is there someone speaking hungarian and interested in presenting
PostgreSQL at this conference?

				Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

pgeu-general by date