BWPUG Meeting August 11th Reminder

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting August 11th Reminder
Date: 2010-08-10 20:10:08
Lists: bwpug
Howdy folks,

A reminder that tommorrow night, BWPUG will be gathering for its August
meeting. This months topic is "Essential PostgreSQL Add-ons"; a discussion on
all of the third party tools you find mandatory for working with Postgres. Come
share your list, or hear from others and compare notes. We'll also talk a
little about the upcoming PostgreSQL Extension Network currently under

When: June 9th, 6:30PM.
Where: 7070 Samuel Morse Dr, Columbia, MD, 21042.
Host: OmniTI

As always we have time for networking and likely hit one of the local
restaurants after meeting, hope to see you there.

Robert Treat

bwpug by date

Subject: BWPUG Meeting July 14th (Tomorrow!) Reminder