pgAdmin III commit: Don't send the Greenplum query for each user,but i

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Don't send the Greenplum query for each user,but i
Date: 2010-08-04 21:36:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Commit: http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=c99cc49a3eb40eb684ca185003522fba3b1d2723

Log Message
-----------
Don't send the Greenplum query for each user, but import it in the big roles query.

The CreateObjects() method launched a query to get all informations, but not
the Greenplum one. Then, another query is launched for every user if we are
connected to a Greenplum database. This patch merges the two query so that
only one query is launched.

Report from Little, Douglas. Patch from me. Checked by Chuck McDevitt.

Branch
------
REL-1_12_0_PATCHES

Modified Files