BUG #5572: Error Trying to connec from Crystal Reports to Sever PostgreSQL

From: "Tizziano Perea" <tizzianop(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5572: Error Trying to connec from Crystal Reports to Sever PostgreSQL
Date: 2010-07-26 14:25:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5572
Logged by: Tizziano Perea
Email address: tizzianop(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.17
Operating system: CentOS 5.4
PostgreSQL
Details:

Regards,

Hi, i'm a System Engenieer from Clinica Vida - Cali, Colombia.
I,ve been install Crystal Reports 11 in a WinXP machine, and when i tried to
connect to PostgreSQL (CentOS 5.4) the following error appears:

La conexion no es posible
Detalles: 08001: Could not connect to the server
Could not connect to remote socket: [Codigo de proveedor de Base de Datos:
101]

I edited the pg.hba.conf and postgres.conf files, but the error persist.

Thanks for your attention and your help

Bye.