BUG #5571: global hash %_SHARED is not declared as global in the new version

From: "mile" <mile(at)avangardsolutions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5571: global hash %_SHARED is not declared as global in the new version
Date: 2010-07-26 09:58:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5571
Logged by:          mile
Email address:      mile(at)avangardsolutions(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: v9.0beta3
Operating system:   Linux
new version
Details:

We are using strict pragma that's why we are geting the following  error:
ERROR: Global symbol %_SHARED requires explicit package name

However we should not get that error message because
the hash $_SHARED should be declared as global variable.

To reproduce this use the following function:

create or replace function perl_shared() returns void as $$
use strict;
elog(INFO, $_SHARED{'stuff'});
$_SHARED{'stuff'} = '1';
for my $k (keys %_SHARED)
{
    elog(INFO, $k);
}
$$ language plperl;

CREATE LANGUAGE plperl;

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: depsteinDate: 2010-07-26 12:05:24