BUG #5567: will not install

From: "Denise Kanyuh" <kanyuh(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5567: will not install
Date: 2010-07-22 12:13:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5567
Logged by: Denise Kanyuh
Email address: kanyuh(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.15
Operating system: AIX 7.1
Details:

When trying to test our product which incorporates postgress on the newest
release of AIX we get this error -- will AIX 7.1 be supported on any release
of postgres?

The installation failed at step: PostGreSOL Installation.
For additional information, please review the log files stored in the
archive: /opt/IBM/tivoli/tip/logs.zip

logs.zip include the initDB.out file which found a message:
# pwd
/opt/IBM/tivoli/tip/logs/tbsm
# more initDB.out
Error: Unknown architecture for shared libraries
#