Re: Interpretability with xDBC specification

From: "Sumit Pandya" <sumit(dot)pandya(at)elitecore(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Interpretability with xDBC specification
Date: 2010-07-06 11:30:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave,
I could not find any message on topic of such generic level of JDBC
compliance which can lead to higher interpretability. Understand my
perspective of mail is neither of PostgreSQL USER and nor of setQueryTimeout
issue.
I made a generic suggestion which give higher adaptability to people
who are willing to migrate to PostgreSQL. That will be first step towards
increasing PostgreSQL community. I believe that clarify my intent properly.

P.S.> Please point me to mail-thread w.r.t. this intention/subject