PostgreSQL training

From: "Ingmar Alting" <iaalting(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL training
Date: 2010-06-28 20:48:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello All,

I want to take a training course about “PostgreSQL” and have been browsing trough
http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive , but I am not sure about the level of
training offered as there are disclaimers everywhere. Is there anybody on the list having
experience with training offered? If so please share your opinion....

We are using PostgreSQL for a couple of years now so I am interested in advanced courses,
like http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.1092 . Anybody having experience with “Modern
Course” they like to share?

Greetings,
Ingmar