Re: (not so?) silly question

From: "Jean-Yves F(dot) Barbier" <12ukwn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: (not so?) silly question
Date: 2010-06-15 13:57:15
Lists: pgsql-novice
Le Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:55:45 +0200,
Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net> a écrit :

> Jean-Yves F. Barbier <12ukwn(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
> > Hi list,
> >
> > Is it safe to leave an internet access to SSL Pg (4096 bits key) or not?
>
> Do you need inernet access?

Of course I need one, otherwise I wouldn't ask.

My goal is also to use the Pg server part using a client only instead of
using a client-server, witch seems logical (well, for me: why reinvent
the wheel?). <- is this realistic?

But may be I should use a double security and use a tunnel or a VPN
connection on top of this (but it will bring its part of bytes overhead.)

--
Never eat anything bigger than your head.