CFP for Surge Scalability Conference 2010

From: Jason Dixon <jdixon(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CFP for Surge Scalability Conference 2010
Date: 2010-06-15 04:05:53
Lists: pgsql-general
We're excited to announce Surge, the Scalability and Performance
Conference, to be held in Baltimore on Sept 30 and Oct 1, 2010.  The
event focuses on case studies that demonstrate successes (and failures)
in Web applications and Internet architectures.

Robert Treat will be presenting one of his PostgreSQL talks at Surge,
and our Keynote speakers include John Allspaw and Theo Schlossnagle.  We
are currently accepting submissions for the Call For Papers through July
9th.  You can find more information, including our current list of
speakers, online:

If you've been to Velocity, or wanted to but couldn't afford it, then
Surge is just what you've been waiting for.  For more information,
including CFP, sponsorship of the event, or participating as an
exhibitor, please contact us at surge(at)omniti(dot)com(dot)

Jason Dixon
OmniTI Computer Consulting, Inc.
443.325.1357 x.241

pgsql-general by date