PGPOOL2

From: machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGPOOL2
Date: 2010-06-10 09:28:12
Lists: pgsql-novice
HI All

    Does anybody know how to configure pgpool2 for replication of 2 postgresql databases (master/slave replication) or perhaps if there is a mailing list for this?

    I have configured pgpool2 as per the website reccomendations and cant seem to find any errors, however any databases I create or even tables in existing databases are not being replicated.

   Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards
Machiel

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Jean-Yves F. BarbierDate: 2010-06-12 20:56:34