pgmemcache: pgmemcache Makefile pgmemcache.c pgmemcache.h

From: ormod(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgmemcache: pgmemcache Makefile pgmemcache.c pgmemcache.h
Date: 2010-06-05 15:38:35
Lists: pgsql-committers

ormod 2010/06/05 15:38:35 UTC

PostgreSQL src repository

Modified files:
. Makefile pgmemcache.c pgmemcache.h
Log:
* Add preliminary, commented out SASL authentication support
(note I still haven't been able to try this out since I'm having problems
compiling libmemcached with SASL support)

* Lower some errors to warnings where we have a nice way of returning failure information
(mostly functions trying to set a value in memcached)
WARNING this will change the semantics in case of some errors within transactions

* Move header stuff to the header file

Revision Changes Path
1.12 +1 -1 pgmemcache/Makefile
1.30 +133 -164 pgmemcache/pgmemcache.c