BUG #5475: Problem during Instalation

From: "Joel Henrique" <joel(at)cefet-al(dot)br>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5475: Problem during Instalation
Date: 2010-05-26 13:48:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5475
Logged by:          Joel Henrique
Email address:      joel(at)cefet-al(dot)br
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4-1
Operating system:   Windows 2003 Server
Details:

When I try to install postgres it asks for a password.
It says that if the service already exists I should put the current
password, otherwise a service will be created with new password.

I've neves installed postgres before. What kind of password is that? I can't
install postgres here.

Thanks!

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: MarceloGDate: 2010-05-26 13:53:13