road.thepath no longer in pg_stats?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: road.thepath no longer in pg_stats?
Date: 2010-04-27 23:45:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just noticed that the road.thepath column in the regression database
is no longer in pg_stats for some reason after ANALYZE, so the example
in section 14.2 in the docs (Statistics Used by the Planner) is now

What I'm trying to do is replace that exceedingly wide output with
something along these lines instead:

SELECT attname, n_distinct, array_to_string(most_common_vals, E'\n') as most_common_vals
FROM pg_stats
WHERE tablename = 'road';

but this is failing because of missing values for that column, as well
as there being two rows for the column that is there (stainherint=f
producing the other one)

Alvaro Herrera

Next:From: Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de RorthaisDate: 2010-04-27 23:45:34