Re: Open Source BI Tool

From: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder(at)fortytwo(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Open Source BI Tool
Date: 2010-04-27 18:42:48
Lists: pgsql-general
On Tuesday 27 April 2010 19.12:31 Steve Atkins wrote:

[...]
> BIRT
[...]

FWIW, my cow-orkers are quite happy with BIRT (especially with the designer
environment in Eclipse) after having used Crystal and Actuate previously.
I've no idea how BIRT compares with the other OSS tools, but compared to
those two using BIRT was quite a step up in terms of ease of use / available
documentation & debugging tools.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Most scientists think that the not-fossil theory is a red herring;
indeed, they think that oil is lots of herrings (and other things)