Re: planet "top posters" section

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>,Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>,pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: planet "top posters" section
Date: 2010-04-19 19:10:25
Lists: pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander escribió:

> Other opinions?

I have an unrelated question.  Why do the team names links to a company
page?  Would it make more sense to have it link to a page listing all
people in that team (with links to their blogs and possibly post
counts)?  The link to the company could go in that new page.

FWIW I like the current beta (modulo fixing formatting of team post
counts like individual counts, and the above complaint) a lot better
than the original.

Alvaro Herrera