Re: Expanded information template

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Expanded information template
Date: 2010-03-07 22:57:28
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

> Per feedback, I've expanded the template, with comments to clarify the
> various bits:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Clustering#Template_for_information

FWIW, I've updated the Bucardo page, based on the new template. One thing
that might be nice to add is which version of Postgres are supported.
For example, Bucardo does not support 7.4 at all (unlike some solutions),
but does support 8.4 and 9.0 (again, unlike some solutions).

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg(at)endpoint(dot)com
End Point Corporation