Re: Expanded information template

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Expanded information template
Date: 2010-03-03 14:54:54
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
> I've expanded the template for information about clustering projects:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Clustering#Template_for_information
>
> Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be trying to fill out this template
> for existing projects I know.  If any of the project members themselves
> can get the additional information, that's great.

A few questions:

Should these pages be under Clustering, e.g. Clustering/Bucardo? In other words,
do we also want a more generic page on the wiki for these projects, or should
there be one page that follows the clustering template and serves as the
default project page?

> * Online Provisioning: Yes/No

What exactly do you mean by this?

> Programming Languages:

And this?

Thanks!

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg(at)endpoint(dot)com
End Point Corporation