code cleanup: ss_currentScanDesc

From: Takahiro Itagaki <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: code cleanup: ss_currentScanDesc
Date: 2010-02-26 05:53:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

ScanState.ss_currentScanDesc is currently used by only SeqScan and
BitmapHeapScan. Other scan nodes don't use the field at all, right?

Can we move the field into SeqScanState and BitmapHeapScanState
for code cleanup? This change will not improve any performance,
but it can clear up what we do actually.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
ss_currentScanDesc_20100226.patch application/octet-stream 11.6 KB