Re: Using nicknames on planet?

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, depesz(at)depesz(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using nicknames on planet?
Date: 2010-02-24 17:29:37
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:
> > but then again, I don't understand key signing parties
> > either.

I have to admit it always makes me think of a secret decoder ring:

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/196436_f260.jpg

> Yeah, but everyone knows who you are. The rest of us need validation
> and verification :-p

The larger group are people who want to pretend they don't know me, and
there is no easy fix for that. ;-)

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com
PG East: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do