Re: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)

From: Robert Bernier <robert(at)pg-live(dot)info>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)
Date: 2010-02-23 03:42:10
Lists: seapug

Hi,

Sorry about not getting back to you before now; I've been 'very' busy ;-)

I think the biggest issue I've got about a talk is that it's a 'basic' concept topic that can benefit newbies to postgres and yet be interesting for at least a few of the most experienced DBAs.

I've been in enough Linux User Groups to know how easy it is for the experts to talk about cool, but technical issues, and in so doing alienate the newbies in the crowd.

Comments?

--
Robert Bernier
PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst