Re: which mailing list for bindings writers

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Marco Maggi <marco(dot)maggi-ipsu(at)poste(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2010-02-22 16:57:16
Lists: pgsql-novice

Marco Maggi wrote:
> "Bruce Momjian" wrote:
> >> Which mailing list should I follow to have enough
> >> informations to be up to date?
> >
> > Well, all new development happens on the hackers list.
>
> Ugh! While the recent "Python Driver Confusion" is the kind
> of thread I want to read, pgsql-hackers is overkill for
> my needs...

Agreed, but what should we recommend? We really don't have a place for
interface writers to learn about Postgres changes since most of our
interfaces are now external to the main project. Would reading the
weekly Postgres news be sufficient?

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com
PG East: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do