This is the third update to the fourth of the patches to be split out
from the former 'plperl feature patch 1'.
Changes in this patch:
- Added plperl.on_plperl_init and plperl.on_plperlu_init GUCs
Both are PGC_SUSET
SPI functions are not available when the code is run.
Errors are detected and reported as ereport(ERROR, ...)
Corresponding documentation and tests for both.
- Renamed plperl.on_perl_init to plperl.on_init
- Improved state management of select_perl_context()
An error during interpreter initialization will leave
the state (interp_state etc) unchanged.
- The utf8fix code has been greatly simplified.
- More code comments re PGC_SUSET and no access to SPI functions.
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Martin Pihlak||Date: 2010-02-05 13:46:32|
|Subject: Failed assertion during recovery of partial WAL file|
|Previous:||From: Jonathan Bond-Caron||Date: 2010-02-05 13:39:14|
|Subject: Reading deleted records - PageHeader v3|