Re: Administration book proofreading

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Administration book proofreading
Date: 2010-02-04 16:04:58
Lists: pgsql-docs
bruce wrote:
> > I have completed proofreading the administration book and have the
> > context diff of my changes at:
> >
> > 	http://momjian.us/expire/diff
> >
> > As usual, I have made an average of two changes per page.
> >
> > Other people are working on the last sections of our manual.
>
> Updated version applied;  URL content updated.

My apologies that my original posting never appeared on the lists
because I accidentally included a large attachment.  I had posted this
URL several days before applying it.  Anyway, if people have any
suggestions/corrections, just let me know.

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Takahiro ItagakiDate: 2010-02-05 00:08:35